An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Black&white photography doesn't attract with its play of colors. Here close attention to composition, lighting, perspective and the context it is shot in are important. ”Vision Actions Collection” makes it easy to give your photos an awesome premium look and feel. These actions are highly versatile, you can use them with a wide variety of photos from portraits to landscapes and urban photography. With ”Vision Actions Collection” your images will become stunning and white masterpieces. Welcome to Black and White!
Click to download PDF preview album-
Vision Actions Set contains 3 collections /130 actions:
1.VISION Workflow Collection / 59 actions
1.0 BASE ACTIONS: Basic, Fashion, Matte, Epic Portrait, Soft Focus, Carbon, Film Noir, High Key, Low Key, Muted, Antique, Retro, Vintage, Expired Film, Dramatic, HDR, Dragan Style, Sky Noir, Nature & Architecture, Neon
- Soft Focus. The soft focus effect is used as an effect for glamour photography, because the effect eliminates blemishes, and in general produces a dream-like image.
- Fashion. Black&white is an elegant, unique way of capturing portraits and it is widely used by the fashion industry. Black-and-white photography has the potential to take your photography to a new level stretching your creativity, making you approach your subjects differently.
- Matte. Matte effect ps action makes it easy to give your photos an awesome premium matte look and feel.
- Carbon. This dense grainy rendering, with deep shadows brings to mind the films of the sixties.
- High Contrast. High contrast black & white effects can look really great with many portraits, and they also tend to work well for other types of photos like street photos and landscapes.
- Epic Portrait. Black&white is a powerful and expressive medium for portraiture. The absence of color seems to allow us to see deeper into the soul and reveals the model's character. Black and white portraits often have a timeless quality that adds to the expressiveness of the portrait.
- Film Noir. Film noir is a cinematic term used primarily to describe stylish Hollywood crime dramas, particularly such that emphasize cynical attitudes and sexual motivations. Film noir of this era is associated with a low-key, black-and-white visual style that has roots in German Expressionist cinematography.
- High Key. High-key lighting is a style of lighting with a reduced lighting ratio of primarily whites and light grey tones. The use of this technique, is ideal for high style photography, taken to communicate joy, vitality, a clean, minimal look. It's also great for beauty and fashion photography and photos of children.
- Low Key. Low-key photography is a genre of photography consisting in shooting dark scenes, and emphasizing natural or artificial light only on specific areas in the frame. This photographic style is usually used to create a mysterious atmosphere that only suggests various shapes, letting the viewer experience the photograph through subjective interpretation.
- High Dynamic Range. HDR is an abbreviation for high dynamic range between the darkest and the lightest parts of an image. An HDR photo displays maximum details for recreating all the memories and get you back to the moments of shooting. Using High Dynamic Range photography can allow you to show something unique and eye-catching.
- Dragan Style Photography. This photo retouching process accentuates the very fine details like freckles and wrinkles, combined with advanced colouring techniques it gives your photos a real art-house finish. Get this sophisticated look that is widely used in fine art photography.
- Sky Noir. The dark sky around buildings allows to reveal beautiful details of the architecture and looks dramatic.
- Nature&Architecture. Black and white photography is as popular as ever, and landscape is a genre in which many photographers have chosen to work in monochrome.
- Neon. Neon style will generate a rainbow of colour around an object that moves within the frame.
1.1 COLORIZE TOOL. Easily add color to your B&W photos. The tool contains the following colouring filters: skin tone, lips, eyes, blush and eyeshadow, hair and fur, grass and leaves, sky and water, additional toning filters. Bring new life to your old photos!
1.2 GLOBAL ADJUSTMENTS: Photo Filters (Neutral Density, Infrared, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow), Auto Exposure, Highlight Recovery, Shadows Recovery, Black Level Booster, Contrast Booster, Sharpening, Clarity, Center Fill Light, Soft Focus, Diffuse Glow, Muted Highlights, Matte Shadows, Matte Finish, Vintage Film Grain, Vignette (Black or White), Burnt Edges, Artistic Frame 1 &2.
1.3 SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Selective Highlights Recovery, Selective Shadows Brightening, Selective Colouring, Single Tone Colouring, Lighting Effect/Sun Flare, Selective Structure/for cloudy sky, Graduated Filter / Sky Toning.
1.4 COLOURING FILTERS: Full Range Toning, Highlights Toning - Wide/Narrow Range, Midtones Toning, Shadows Toning - Wide/Narrow Range, Matte Shadows Toning, Split Toning.
2. VISION Essential Recipes / 50 actions
3. Grunge Overlays (30 jpeg files). Create the perfect vintage look for your photos with this pack of 30 Grunge Edges Overlays!
4. VINTAGE CAMERA LIGHT LEAKS for B&W / 21 actions (Bonus Collection)
In fact black and white is very effective at emphasizing the shapes and tones of the subject. Black and white can produce a strong image from a subject that might look weaker in color.
Black-and-white photography is a delicate art that requires great attention to equipment, process, composition, lighting and tonality.
Black and white photography is about more than just removing color - it's a different way of seeing the world.
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
- Work great with Adobe Photoshop CS5 and higher
- Includes PDF preview album
- Step by step instructions are included explaining how to apply content
If you are experiencing problems downloading or using files, please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Miracle Design Studio
All Rights Reserved
There are no reviews currently available.
All actions were optimized for using with the latest Adobe Photoshop CC (2019) 20.0
Within Photoshop, click Window > Actions, then click the button on the top right of the Actions Panel to reveal Vison Actions (VISION B&W Worflow Collection ...etc).
The PDF preview album will be saved on Desktop.