An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
I'm proud to share my Black and White CityScape presets for Lightroom with all my fellow (semi)professional photographers!
These 3 FREE Lightroom presets are special designed for urban- and city photographers for use with Adobe Lightroom.
If you like these FREE presets, I recommend you to order the complete package of 15 Black and White CityScape presets, also available on Adobe Exchange.
You can use the presets as they come out-of-the-box or customize them to suite your personal preference. The presets works best with RAW/DNG files but JPG's are also tested.
Keep in mind that all presets work differently with each photo depending on a number of factors such as lighting, tone etc.
You will Receive:
- A Zip File containing 3 high quality Lightroom preset files ( .lrtemplates )
- A document with prints of all 15 Black and White presets for easy comparison
- A comprehensive installation manual how to install the presets in Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC
Compatible with Lightroom 6, Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC
© 2018, Meijnhout Fotografie, All Rights Reserved
There are no reviews currently available.
Meijnhout Photography Lightroom Presets Previews.pdf
How to install Meijnhout Photography Lightroom Presets in Lightroom Clasic CC and Lightroom CC.pdf
After your file has synced, ”free meijnhout fotografie bw cityscapes lr presets.zip” will be available in your Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file ”free meijnhout fotografie bw cityscapes lr presets.zip” in the downloads.
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.