An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
I'm proud to share my Black and White LandScape presets for Lightroom with all my fellow (semi)professional photographers!
These 15 (+2 Bonus) Lightroom presets are special designed for Landscape photographers for use with Adobe Lightroom.
You can use the presets as they come out-of-the-box or customize them to suite your personal preference. The presets works best with RAW/DNG files but JPG's are also tested.
Keep in mind that all presets work differently with each photo depending on a number of factors such as lighting, tone etc.
You will Receive:
- A Zip File containing 15 high quality Lightroom preset files ( .lrtemplates )
- A document with prints of all 15 Lightroom Black and White LandScape presets for easy comparison
- A comprehensive installation manual Compatible with Lightroom 6, Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC
© 2018, Meijnhout Fotografie, All Rights Reserved
There are no reviews currently available.
Meijnhout Photography Lightroom Presets Previews.pdf
How to install Meijnhout Photography Lightroom presets in Lightroom Clasic CC and Lightroom CC.pdf
After your file has synced, ”Meijnhout Fotografie BW LandScape LR Presets.zip” will be available in your Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file ”Meijnhout Fotografie BW LandScape LR Presets.zip” in the downloads.
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open.
Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.