An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The ”Cartoons & Pop Art” Photoshop actions will transform your photos into beautiful cartoons. The remarkable conversion quality is a result of a clever combination of many Photoshop filters & other advanced techniques.
• You can add 16 different 'speech balloons' and 2 dot patterns.
• You can perform various color adjustments.
• You can create 2 different Warhol-inspired pop-art collages and 8 pop-art backgrounds!
To begin, simply load a photo and run the 'Cartoonizer' action. Having created the cartoon, you can spice it up using the other actions: you can add a halftone pattern, you can make selective color adjustments to enhance your cartoons and more.
The actions work also on photos with transparency, without flattening them:
• you can then add any the available pop-art backgrounds.
• another feature you'll love is the creation of pop-art collages that you can print and frame: cartoonize a photo with transparent background, and then use the pop-art collage actions to create Warhol-kind of collages, displaying 4 and 9 versions of your picture.
The actions create 16 different speech balloons. Designed in Illustrator, these balloons offer the power of scalable vector graphics. In addition, the actions combine two layers of halftone pattern to simulate the cartoon dots.
If you want to try before you buy, you may send up to 3 JPG or PNG photos to the email address: email@example.com. The size of each photo should be up to 5 Megabytes. We will process your photos and we'll email you back the results.
Documentation and Support:
• To download the PDF User Guide, click the 'Notes & Docs' tab on this page.
• You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help installing/using the files, or if you have any questions.
There are no reviews currently available.
The new version creates an additional cartoon style, which has a glossier look and more subtle sketch lines. Overall the new version produces 3 different cartoon styles.
It also contains an array of minor improvements.
Where is the product zip file located:
Navigate to your ”Downloads” folder. You should find the ”PanosFX-CARTOONS.zip” file there. You may have to restart your computer, for the download to complete.
Note: If you still can't find the product zip file, please contact us at email@example.com providing the receipt you received as a proof of your purchase. We will email you the files as soon as possible, together with the installation instructions.
Unzip the file. This will create a folder called ”PanosFX-CARTOONS” that contains the ”PFx CARTOONS.atn” file.
Loading the actions in Photoshop:
• Double-click the ”PFx CARTOONS.atn” file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.
Note: If the Actions Panel is not visible, select ”Window > Actions” in Photoshop's menu.
• Open Photoshop and go to the Actions Panel.
• Click the panel's menu button (at the top-right panel corner) and select ”Load Actions” from the pop-up menu.
• Navigate inside the ”PanosFX-CARTOONS” folder and load the atn file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.