An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The ”Cartoons & Pop Art” Photoshop actions will transform your photos into beautiful cartoons. The remarkable conversion quality is a result of a clever combination of many Photoshop filters & other advanced techniques.
The add-on works also on photos with transparency, without flattening them. This feature gives you extra creative options:
• you can add any the available 8 pop-art backgrounds ('sunburst' and 'halftone' effects).
• You can create 2 different Warhol-inspired pop-art collages, with 4 or 9 tiles respectively.
• You can perform selective color adjustments or add a customizable halftone pattern.
• You can choose from 16 scalable speech bubbles of various shapes, designed in Illustrator.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
If you want to test the effects, you may send up to 3 JPG or PNG photos to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The photos should be larger than 3 Megapixels (e.g. 2000 x 1500 pixels). The filesize of each photo should be up to 5 Megabytes. We will process your photos and we'll email you back the results.
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT:
• To download the PDF User Guide, click the 'Notes & Docs' tab on this page.
• Please contact us at email@example.com if you need any help installing/using the files, or if you have any questions. We'll get back to you at the earliest possible.
There are no reviews currently available.
The new version creates an additional cartoon style, which has a glossier look and more subtle sketch lines. Overall the new version produces 3 different cartoon styles.
It also contains an array of minor improvements.
Where is the product zip file located:
Navigate to your ”Downloads” folder. You should find the ”PanosFX-CARTOONS.zip” file there. You may have to restart your computer, for the download to complete.
Note: If you still can't find the product zip file, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the receipt you received as a proof of your purchase. We will email you the files as soon as possible, together with the installation instructions.
Unzip the file. This will create a folder called ”PanosFX-CARTOONS” that contains the ”PFx CARTOONS.atn” file.
Loading the actions in Photoshop:
• Double-click the ”PFx CARTOONS.atn” file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.
Note: If the Actions Panel is not visible, select ”Window > Actions” in Photoshop's menu.
• Open Photoshop and go to the Actions Panel.
• Click the panel's menu button (at the top-right panel corner) and select ”Load Actions” from the pop-up menu.
• Navigate inside the ”PanosFX-CARTOONS” folder and load the atn file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.