An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This realistic Oil Paint Action will turn your picture into a piece of art in a few seconds. Please check the Previews to see the different results.
1. If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter of photoshop.
More details: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/oil-paint-greyed-out.html
2. This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English version only) CS6, CC14, CC15.1.2+ and CC17+.
3. This action won't work in Photoshop 15.0. As it doesn't have oil paint plugin. Please upgrade your photoshop to PS 15.1.2+ or PS CC17+ before using this Action.
1. Avoid using small resolution images.
2. The results will vary from one photo to the next. Not every photo will look great with every action. Experiment with them and you'll get a good feel for which actions work best with certain types of photos.
3. Combine effects and adjust their opacity for completely unique results.
4. Modify the opacity of the layers or of the main effect folder.
5. Each layer can be adjusted and can be hidden, deleted, or adjust the opacity. Feel free to mix it up by turning off layers, running actions on top of each other, and adjusting opacity.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me, I'm happy to answer any questions.
Be creative and have fun!
There are no reviews currently available.
Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app.
b) You will find zip archive (Oil Paint Infusion Action.zip) in your local 'Downloads' folder on 'C' drive after receiving the add-on.
c) Unzip this to get the folder (Oil Paint Infusion Action)
1. Copy folder ‘Oil Paint Infusion Action'.
2. Now you need to find a folder where your Photoshop is installed.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC\Presets\Scripts
You can click a Photoshop shortcut with the right mouse button and choose Properties, then click Open File Location. Usually, Photoshop is installed in Program Files or Program Files (x86), if there was a default setup; you can find this folder in disc C: You may have several Photoshop versions. You should find the version you use at the moment.
5. Paste the copied folder into the Scripts folder.
6. Restart Photoshop.
7. Add action sets from folder ‘Oil Paint Infusion Action' to Photoshop by double-clicking.
8. Actions are ready.
1. Copy folder ‘Oil Paint Infusion Action'
2. Now you need to find a folder where Photoshop is installed.
3. Go to this path:
Applications >Adobe Photoshop > Presets > Scripts
You may have several Photoshop versions. You should find the version you use at the moment.
4. Paste the copied folder into the Scripts folder.
5. Restart Photoshop
6. Add action sets from folder ‘Oil Paint Infusion Action to Photoshop by double-clicking.
7. Actions are ready.