Plugin acquired. Open creative cloud app to finish installation. Install.
An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
⚡ Save 75% and get this plus 600+ more overlays with the Photoshop Overlays Collection: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.12767.html
A collection of 26 transparent bubble overlays for photoshop. Easily add realistic bubbles to any photo with just a few clicks. Great for making photos dreamy, cute and fun.
- 26 bubble photo overlays (minimum 3600x5400px – 300DPI – PNG & JPEG).
- Instant Download - no waiting around.
- Instructions included for using the overlays so you can quickly get started.
- Compatible with any software that allows you to work with layers and blending modes (Photoshop CS2+, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Works with both Mac and PC's.
How to add bubble overlay in Photoshop?
It's simple! Choose the bubbles you wish to use then drag and drop it from the folder into Photoshop. From there, resize to the size you want then select the blending mode to ”screen.” That's it. You can also add extra layers and blur them to give more depth to them.
There are no reviews currently available.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called nuugraphics-bubbles.zip” which can be found in your downloads folder or wherever your downloads are saved to. If you cannot find it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it ASAP.
2. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] bubbles” containing '26' overlays separated into a ”bubbles” folder.
3. Open Photoshop and open the file you want to edit.
4. Drag and drop any overlay from the folders into Photoshop.
5. Set the blending mode to ”screen” then change to the needed opacity and size.
6. Add a layer mask to the overlay and use the brush tool with a 1-20% flow to erase parts you don't need or want.
Tip: Add extra overlays and add a blur to those layers to create depth.
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.
Collection of 600+ Photoshop Overlays. Add realistic looking effects to your photos in an instant such as dramatic skies, bokeh, bubbles, sparklers and more.