An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The 180 Photoshop actions in this bundle were carefully crafted to make the lives of photographers easier. One-click, and you're done! We personally use those actions as a starting point to edit our own photographs.
Whether you're just getting started with Photoshop or you've been at it for years, you know that using actions is a great way to speed up your editing, batch process images, and quickly find a style or look to add your own final touches to.
This bundle includes every single Photoshop action we've ever created as well as all future updates. Turn lifeless and boring images into professional grade photos. All in a single click! It will make your editing process easier and faster.
Get instant access to over $165 worth of Photoshop actions for one crazy low price. That's over 72% off and you get all future updates free, for life. This offer won't last forever.
The Adobe Photoshop application (CS4, 5, 6, or any of the newer CC versions) is required to use the Contrastly Photoshop actions. All the actions include a ”play all” action that runs through all the individual actions and creates a group for each in the Layers panel. All the included actions work great with RAW and JPG photos.
There are no reviews currently available.
Total of 180 Photoshop actions in 14 .atn files with ”play all” actions for each.Documents
Once downloaded, please look for the file titled ”Contrastly Complete Actions Bundle.zip” in your Downloads folder and then extract the files from the archive to the folder of your choice.
Method 1 (simple):
- Double-click each of the .atn files in the folder.
- Your action(s) should be loaded into the Photoshop Actions Panel automatically.
- Open Photoshop and click on the Actions Panel menu button located in the top-right of the Actions Panel. Select ”Load Actions”.
- Select the .atn file(s) from the location where you unpacked your archive to.
- Your action(s) should be loaded into the Photoshop Actions Panel.
- Select your action by clicking on it and press Play button (little arrow) at the bottom of the Actions Panel.
- Done! A new group of layers will be created above your original image in the Layers Panel. You can also adjust the intensity of the effect by changing Layer Opacity or Layer Mode.
- You can also select on the ”Play All” action and then press play. It will run through every single action in a pack and then make each action a hidden Group in your Layers Panel. You can then unhide each one by one to view the effect.
More By This Producer:
These presets will add in subtle tones of reds, blues and yellows to bring out an Earthy organic vibe that works well for open landscapes & nature images.
This pack of presets is inspired by the Mojave desert; well-known for its arid, spectacular, and out-of-this-world scenery.
Over 1,300 presets for Lightroom and ACR designed to simplify your editing workflow and save you time. You'll be back behind the lens in no time at all.