An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This is a Photoshop Panel created to enhance the experience and workflow for artists using a touch device.
- Change shortcuts
- Increase or decrease shortcut button size
- Add or remove rows and columns
- Toggle Tools (e.g., Brush and Eraser)
- New Layer, Merge Layer, Delete Layer
- Undo, Redo
- Cut, Copy, Paste
- Flip Canvas Horizontally
- Flip Canvas Vertically
- Increase Brush Size
- Decrease Brush Size
- Free Transform
- Ruler Toggle, Grid Toggle
- Zoom In, Zoom Out
- Brush Tool
- Eraser Tool
- Smudge Tool
- Sharpen Tool
- Burn Tool
- Dodge Tool
- Blur Tool
- Move Tool
- Hand Tool
- Rotate Tool
- Lasso Tool
- Eyedrop Tool
- Bucket Tool
We are always looking to improve the extension based on your feedback.
If there are any features you would like to see, or if you have any thoughts on how we can improve the extension, dont hesitate to leave a comment or contact us.
There are no reviews currently available.
Release notes - Version 2.0.2
- Brush/Eraser Toggle has been replaced with a new option that allows you to choose which tools to toggle between.
- Some changes to the Option Panel layout.
- An issue where changes made to the panel gets reset is being worked on and should now be fixed.
Photoshop > Window > Extensions > Shortcut Touch Panel