An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This is a Pack of 10 astronomy inspired presets and contains .xmp files for Lightroom CC Classic 7.3 and above, Lightroom CC and Photoshop Camera Raw Filter. Mac or PC.
I created these Imagepunk presets to give your astro photography that all-important WOW factor, without spending hours and hours working on your images.
As with all presets, photographers should should view them as a starting point for their images, and some tweaking is recommended.
There are no reviews currently available.
After your file has synced, it will be available in your DOWNLOADS folder.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files.
3. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
INSTALLATION Lightroom CC Classic >>
1. Download the presets zip file. Do not unzip.
2. Open Lightroom CC Classic and select any image
3. Select the DEVELOP tab
4. Select FILE>Import Develop Profiles and Presets
5. Choose the Zip file you downloaded and click IMPORT
6. The presets will then appear in your Lightroom Presets folder.
To see a step-by-step installation video visit https://imagepunk.com/how-to-install-presets-to- lightroom-classic-cc
Lightroom CC (Cloud) >>
1. From the menu bar, choose File > Import Profiles & Presets.
2. In the Import dialog that appears, browse to the required path and select the downloaded
zip file. Then, click Import.
3. The presets will then appear in your Lightroom Presets folder.
To see a step-by-step installation video visit https://imagepunk.com/how-to-install-presets-to-
Any problems with the installation? Please follow the step-by-step videos or contact me by email email@example.com
For more presets and free tools visit imagepunk.com
More By This Producer:
Action to create a dramatic studio effect monochrome portrait. Use it on indoor or outdoor shots. You can make various adjustments including color, contrast, levels etc
12 Presets to create a dramatic studio effect monochrome or color portrait.
‘Cool Streets' - a superb free preset to take your Street and Fashion images from Great to Wow!