An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
*UPDATE COMING! I plan to have a new release with bug fixes, new scripts, and better notes by the end of February 2019.*
Five scripts to extend the capabilities of Bridge:
- Folder Info: Displays info for the selected folder at the bottom of the browser window
- Folder List Export: Exports the contents of a folder or collection to a text file
- Open Directly: Adds a contextual menu item to open files directly into Photoshop. Useful for RAW files to bypass ACR.
- Text Preview: Adds a text preview pane to the Bridge window. When a plain text file is selected, displays the contents.
- JPEG MultiExport: Replacement for the Export panel, this is a full-featured script which allows export from Bridge to JPEG. Export quality, size, filename, folder, and metadata are configurable.
All scripts are licensed under Apache 2.0 as free, open source software and may be used in accordance with the Apache license. Scripts are provided AS-IS.
There are no reviews currently available.
Unzip the downloaded file. Open Bridge Preferences->Startup Scripts and click Reveal. Drag the .jsx file(s) you wish to install into that folder and relaunch Bridge. Approve the script addition to Bridge.