An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Requires Adobe Illustrator 2020 (24.x), CC 2019 (23.x), or CC 2018 (22.x) and macOS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14 (Mojave), or 10.13 (High Sierra). Currently available in English.
Digimarc® for Packaging is an easy-to-use extension for Adobe Illustrator that makes the creation of smart, connected packaging intuitive for qualified premedia professionals.
The tool enables Digimarc-trained premedia professionals to easily enhance packaging artwork with Digimarc Barcode containing Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) data for product packaging sold at retail.
Users may apply Digimarc Barcode to elements of artwork in an Adobe Illustrator file and easily review a record of enhancement steps, which are also saved in the file metadata. This persistent history record enables premedia professionals to rapidly revise or replicate enhancement steps. The extension also includes a color advisor pane that provides users with important information about the most optimal color combinations to support Digimarc Barcode.
The free Digimarc® for Packaging extension is intended only for premedia professionals who have been trained in the enhancement process by Digimarc, and users will also need a Digimarc Barcode Manager account to use the tool once it is installed in Adobe Illustrator.
There are no reviews currently available.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Support for macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and Illustrator 2020 (24.x)
- Channel mapping: Available non-process colors can now be used in the place of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, or Black in a Multi-Channel technique for optimal enhancement
- Color chips: Icons on the Dashboard and Enhancement Options now reflect the actual color of the separations used in each technique
- Minimum dot improvements
- Min Dot % and Blend Mode settings now persist between techniques for each job, saving clicks and time
- Resolves an issue where CMYK and MYK techniques did not honor Min Dot settings for Black
Guide to Digimarc for Packaging Extension for Adobe Illustrator.pdf
The Digimarc tools will be automatically added to the ‘Plug-ins' folder within your Adobe Illustrator directory.
After restarting Illustrator, find them in the application's Window -> Digimarc menu.