An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Information about the product:
The ”VECTOR ART” Photoshop actions convert your photos into digital paintings made up from vector graphics, that can be scaled to your preference.
• Transform your photos into impressive works of vector art.
• Resize the vectorized images to your taste without losing quality: you can use a small photo to create a very large poster or even print it on a T-Shirt!
• You can use the actions to turn your photos to cartoons that have a distinctive look.
The core action of the set is called the ”Vectorizer”. The set contains two different versions of the ”Vectorizer” action:
The first version runs across a wide range of Photoshop versions (CC down to CS4). It produces more artistic, 'fluid' strokes, yielding great results with most photos.
The second version runs in Photoshop CC-2015.5 or newer. The images produced by this action retain more details from the original photo.
The ”Resize Image” action lets you enlarge the vector images to your preference, without losing quality.
Documentation and Support:
• To download the PDF User Guide, click the 'Notes & Docs' tab on this page.
• Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or if you need any help. We'll get back as soon as possible.
There are no reviews currently available.
Where is the product zip file located:
Navigate to your ”Downloads” folder. You should find the ”PanosFX-Vector-Art.zip” file there. You may have to restart your computer, for the download to complete.
Note: If you still can't find the product zip file, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you the files.
Unzip the file. This will create a folder called ”PanosFX-Vector-Art” that contains the ”PFx VECTOR ART.atn” file.
Loading the actions in Photoshop:
• Double-click the ”PFx VECTOR ART.atn” file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.
Note: If the Actions Panel is not visible, select ”Window > Actions” in Photoshop's menu.
• Open Photoshop and go to the Actions Panel.
• Click the panel's menu button (at the top-right panel corner) and select ”Load Actions” from the pop-up menu.
• Navigate inside the ”PanosFX-Vector-Art” folder and load the atn file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.