An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
New cross-platform winter presets for desktop and mobile!
Bring the holiday spirit in with this set of winter-themed lifestyle and portrait presets for Lightroom, Photoshop (ACR) and Mobile. Beautiful seasonal color styles, clean skin tones and a special analog touch - perfect solution to your winter storytelling photography.
Winter Story collection offers 15 presets and variations to cover different lighting and shooting conditions.
THIS SET INCLUDES:
- 15 Winter Story presets for Adobe Lightroom (.lrtemplate)
- 15 Winter Story presets for Adobe Photoshop (Adobe Camera Raw .xmp)
- 15 Winter Story presets for Mobile (.dng)
FULL LIST OF PRESETS:
- WS01 - Frosty Morning
- WS01 - Frosty Morning -darker
- WS01 - Frosty Morning -soft volume
- WS02 - Overcast
- WS02 - Overcast -darker
- WS02 - Overcast -soft volume
- WS03 - Snow White
- WS03 - Snow White -darker
- WS03 - Snow White -soft volume
- WS04 - Heliac
- WS04 - Heliac -darker
- WS05 - White Season
- WS05 - White Season -darker
- WS06 - Deep Snow
- WS06 - Deep Snow -darker
There are no reviews currently available.
- Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app.
- You will find the ZIP archive (presetrain_winterstory.zip) in your local ”Downloads” folder on ”C” drive after receiving the add-on. Unzip this archive to any folder.
- Use ”ACR” folder with the .xmp files for the new Lightroom Classic, Lighroom and Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop. For older versions use the folder ”Lightroom” with .lrtemplate files.
1. Open the Presets Folder inside Lightroom go to:
- PC: Edit > Preferences
- MAC: Lightroom > Preferences
2. Go to ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
3. Depending the version of Lightroom
In Lightroom Classic: Go to ”Settings” folder and paste the unzipped folder
In Lightroom 6 and before: Go to ”Lightroom” folder y then to ”Develop Presets” folder
and paste the unzipped folder
4. Close and Open Lightroom again
1. Open your Lightroom CC application and Go to the the Editing section (Three horizontal lines).
2. Open the Presets section. Click on the Presets bar at the bottom of the Editing section in Lightroom CC.
3. Click on the three dots and choose ”Open Presets Folder”.
4. Copy and paste downloaded and unzipped Presets collection into ”Develop Presets” folder.
5. Restart your Lightroom CC application
Adobe Camera Raw (Photoshop):
1. Go to the following location on your computer: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
Leave that window open and go to the location where you unzipped the presets zip file and open the xmp folder
You will see a few folders within the xmp folder, select all of them and hit ctrl+C to copy them
2. Go back to the other window where you have the Settings folder open, and hit ctrl+V to paste all the folders inside
Now you should have the preset folder inside the Settings folder
3. Launch Photoshop and then ACR.
* * *
Please refer to documentation for installation/usage instructions. Email us at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
More By This Producer:
Features 10 premium and best-selling Lightroom preset collections released by Presetrain Co.
Large collection of author presets for wedding, portrait and event photography. Enhance your photography workflow!
Large collection of creative Lightroom presets with dark moody/atmospheric toning for outdoor photography.