An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
New cross-platform winter presets for desktop and mobile!
Bring the holiday spirit in with this set of winter-themed lifestyle and portrait presets for Lightroom, Photoshop (ACR) and Mobile. Beautiful seasonal color styles, clean skin tones and a special analog touch - perfect solution to your winter storytelling photography.
Winter Story collection offers 15 presets and variations to cover different lighting and shooting conditions.
THIS SET INCLUDES:
- 15 Winter Story presets for Adobe Lightroom (.lrtemplate)
- 15 Winter Story presets for Adobe Photoshop (Adobe Camera Raw .xmp)
- 15 Winter Story presets for Mobile (.dng)
FULL LIST OF PRESETS:
- WS01 - Frosty Morning
- WS01 - Frosty Morning -darker
- WS01 - Frosty Morning -soft volume
- WS02 - Overcast
- WS02 - Overcast -darker
- WS02 - Overcast -soft volume
- WS03 - Snow White
- WS03 - Snow White -darker
- WS03 - Snow White -soft volume
- WS04 - Heliac
- WS04 - Heliac -darker
- WS05 - White Season
- WS05 - White Season -darker
- WS06 - Deep Snow
- WS06 - Deep Snow -darker
There are no reviews currently available.
- Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app.
- You will find the ZIP archive (presetrain_winterstory.zip) in your local ”Downloads” folder on ”C” drive after receiving the add-on. Unzip this archive to any folder.
* * * * *
Installation for Lightroom:
1. Download, locate and unpack the ZIP.
2. Open Lightroom and go to Lightroom -> Preferences -> Presets (on Mac) or Edit -> Preferences -> Presets (on Windows).
3. Click on the box: ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder” (on Mac) or go to the Presets tab and click ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder” (on Windows).
4. In the opened window open ”Lightroom” folder and then ”Develop Presets” folder.
5. Copy the presets to Develop Presets folder.
6. Restart Lightroom. Your presets will show in the left panel when in Develop mode. Done!
Installation for Photoshop with Adobe Camera Raw:
1. Download, locate and unpack the ZIP.
2. Place the preset files (.xmp) in the following location:
(user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings
* Depending on your MacOS version, the Library menu may be hidden. To show it, hold the Option key while selecting the ”Go” menu in the Finder.
(user)\Application Data\Adobe\Camera Raw\Settings
3. Make sure you only copy the preset files (.xmp) into the ”settings” folder specified above (folders are not supported in Camera Raw).
How to use ACR presets:
1. With RAW files, Camera Raw will launch automatically.
2. With JPEGs, one of the ways to open them in Camera Raw is to launch Photoshop, choose Open As..., select Camera Raw from the file types list and then select the file(s) you want to open.
3. Then the usual Camera Raw dialogue will appear in Photoshop. The Presets tab is a next-to-last tab on the right panel.
4. If you've already copied the presets to the Settings folder (see installation), all of them will appear there.
5. If you haven't, just hit the small menu icon (3 lines) in the top right corner of the panel and select ”Load Settings”. Then browse for the preset to open it from disk. This will load and apply the selected preset, but you'll have to browse for the next one again (so it's better to install all of the presets first).
Installation and usage for Mobile:
In the perfect usage scenario for mobile presets, you need an active Adobe Lightroom CC (or Studio) subscription.
This will enable you to import and sync your presets with Desktop and Mobile automatically (this feature is available starting summer 2018 versions and newer). After the sync, your presets will work just as in desktop version of Lightroom! If you are a free user of Lightroom CC for mobile, please use this method:
1. Download .dng presets from your computer to your phone or directly from your phone (in this case please use the link provided in Documentation.pdf).
2. Open the .dng ﬁle(s) of the preset(s) in your Lightroom CC app and tap ”Copy
settings”, then open the photo you are working with and hit ”Paste settings” to
apply the preset. This method will work only for one preset at a me.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact our support:
More By This Producer:
Features 10 premium and best-selling Lightroom preset collections released by Presetrain Co.
Large collection of author presets for wedding, portrait and event photography. Enhance your photography workflow!
Large collection of creative Lightroom presets with dark moody/atmospheric toning for outdoor photography.