An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
10 Presets for Lightroom to enhance your landscape and cityscape night shots and astrophotography. This collection includes:
IP152 City Skies
IP154 Milky Way
IP155 Moon View
IP156 Night Skies
IP157 Starry Nights
IP160 Sunset 2
There are no reviews currently available.
After your file has synced, it will be available in your DOWNLOADS folder.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files.
3. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
INSTALLATION Lightroom CC Classic
1. Download the presets zip file. Do not unzip.
2. Open Lightroom CC Classic and select any image
3. Select the DEVELOP tab
4. Select FILE>Import Develop Profiles and Presets
5. Choose the Zip file you downloaded and click IMPORT
6. The presets will then appear in your Lightroom Presets folder.
To see a step-by-step installation video visit https://imagepunk.com/how-to-install-presets-to- lightroom-classic-cc
Lightroom CC (Cloud)
1. From the menu bar, choose File > Import Profiles & Presets.
2. In the Import dialog that appears, browse to the required path and select the downloaded zip file. Then, click Import.
3. The presets will then appear in your Lightroom Presets folder.
To see a step-by-step installation video visit https://imagepunk.com/how-to-install-presets-to-
Any problems with the installation? Please follow the step-by-step videos or contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more presets and free tools visit imagepunk.com
More By This Producer:
8 Presets for Lightroom - Free presets from the Imagepunk Tutorial Collection.
An art-themed, Blogger & Photographer Preset Pack will help transform your photos into attractive works of art to give real impact and attract likes, shares and follows.
Boudoir and Glamour Portrait and Selfie Presets will help give your photos that sensual on-trend, modern effect for real impact to attract likes, shares and follows.