An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Turn in hand-stitched style any text or graphics, or create your own design inspired by this realistic look of thread stitches, textures, fabrics and instant effect around the seam.
And it will be great if to present the finished design in the Hoop mock-ups which as a bonus included in this wonderful Toolkit.
WHAT YOU GET:
⭐ 2 Stitch Emboss Layer Styles
⭐ 4 Embroidery Texture Layer Styles
⭐ 11 Linen Texture Preset Colors Layer Styles
⭐ 8 Simple Stitch Brushes
⭐ 2 Zigzag Stitch Brushes
⭐ 4 Cross Stitch Brushes
⭐ 2 Blanket Stitch Brushes
⭐ 1 Baseball Stitch Brushes
⭐ 1 Ladder Stitch Brushes
⭐ 2 Chain Stitch Brushes
⭐ 1 Fortress Wall Stitch Brushes
⭐ Snowflake Stitch Brushes
⭐ Colonial Knot Stitch Brushes
⭐ Auto Stitch Around Layer Actions
⭐ Hoop Mock-Ups:
⭐ Round Hoop Mockup
⭐ Oval Hoop Mockup
All the layer styles and brushes work correctly at 300 dpi. Print ready!
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS6 and above.
There are no reviews currently available.
There are add-on for Adobe Photoshop which you have after purchase in ZIP archrive. This is not a Photoshop Panel.
1. Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app. Downloading may take some time, please stay calm.
2. After complete downloading the archive 'STITCH TOOLKIT AE.zip' will be downloaded to the 'Downloads' folder or the one you selected.
3. Unzip the archive into a folder. Open 'User Guide AE.pdf' and follow the instructions and watch video tutorials.
4. Open the Photoshop, and create your own design.
1. Install all components:
‘Stitch Actions.atn' (Window > Actions > Load actions)
‘Stitch Brushes.abr‘ (Window > Brush Presets > Load Brushes)
‘Stitch Styles and Textures.asl' (Window > Styles > Load styles)
You can just drag`n`drop it in Photoshop.
2. Open the ‘_Stitch Effect Qick Start.psd'
3. Choose a background color using preset styles.
3. Type a text or place a graphic.
4. You can apply one of the Embroidery styles (‘Layer Color' keep the color
of the layer, to change any color layer to apply the ‘Custom Color' effect and
adjust the ‘Color Overlay'.
5. To create a stitch around the layer, select to start brush, set its size and
color. Then run a ‘Stitch Around' action.
6. You can paint with stitch-brushes — just select the brush, create a new
layer and draw on it, then apply a layer effect ‘Stitsh Emboss Style'.
7. Also, you can create a path and apply any brush, this will allow you to
obtain a smoother stitch.
8. When your design is ready you can present it using one of the two
mockups — round or oval. Merge all the layers, open the file ‘Hoop
Mockup.psd', then double click smart layer ‘Your Art Here', paste your
design and close with save.
If you have any problems with installation process check this thread https://www.adobeexchange.com/resources/19
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Сontact me at email@example.com
Compatible with Photoshop CS5 and above.
Not for Further Distribution.
This listing is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped
@ Copyright® Notice: All copyrights and trademarks of the trademarked ideas and photos being used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold, they are provided to you for free. This item is not a licensed product and I do not claim ownership over the trademarked ideas used.
More By This Producer:
❤All the required types of over 1000 photo overlays in a single bundle with a huge discount! Just grab it! Now you can add beauty, charm, and emotion to any photo.
A magnificent collection of 56 Realistic Smoke Overlays to ensure that your photos have acquired a new charm, artistry and emotionality.
Most likely you are inspired by all these old mystical photos just like me, and you want to have in your arsenal a palette of effects for Adobe Photoshop.