An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Keep your product information fresh and automatically updated in your print publications and catalogs with the inRiver Print Plug-In.
By using the existing PIM master copy of images, texts, and product attributes directly from your inRiver Product Marketing Cloud (iPMC), you can expertly speed up your work and eliminate constant proofreading and most errors. Create your publications easily and efficiently in multiple languages, with unlimited creativity, much faster and more accurately than before.
This version is for inRiver Product Marketing Cloud and InDesign in CC 2019 on Mac.
NOTE: Contact your inRiver partner for receiving username and server settings.
There are no reviews currently available.
The inRiver Print plugin has been upgraded to work with inRiver Product Marketing Cloud and InDesign in CC 2019.
After installation you will find the extension in InDesign top menu Window \ Extensions \ inRiver Print.
If you want to install it manually, follow these steps:
1. Fetch the Command Line Tool. Download it from here: https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/creativecloud/support/exman-com-line-tool.html
2. Unzip the Command Line Tool zip folder
3. Open a Command Line window as Administrator, and go to the folder you just unzipped
4. Run the following (Mac) command, with proper path and name to the downloaded ZXP: ./ExManCmd --install ”/myfolder/mysubfolder/myfile.zxp”
5. Done. More info: https://helpx.adobe.com/extension-manager/using/command-line.html
NOTE: you must be an approved inRiver user to be able to connect to inRiver PIM and to view content in the plugin.
Read more here: https://servicecenter.inriver.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012181274-inRiver-Print-