An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
RAISE is a photo community platform from Canon that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help photographers find new ways to categorize and organize their photographs, learn and enhance their skills, and be inspired.
There are no reviews currently available.
The 1.0.5 release changes how the plugin uploads images to the server.
Where To Find It:
1) After downloading the RAISE plugin (RAISE.lrplugin.zip) from the Adobe Marketplace
2) Unzip RAISE.lrplugin.zip
3) Open Lightroom Classic CC and navigate to File → Plugin Manager
4) In the Plugin Manager window, click the Add button and select RAISE.lrplugin from your file system to initiate the installation of a new plugin
5) Select Add Plug-in (Mac) or Select Folder (Windows) and adds the RAISE.lrplugin to Lightroom Classic CC
6) Select the plugin from the left-hand rail of the Lightroom application and click the Set-Up dialog
7) Click sign in with your RAISE/Canon account
8) Click Authorize in the Lightroom dialog
9) Login into Raise / Canon
10) Once logged in, navigate back to Lightroom Classic CC and click Done
11) Click save once you are logged in
Note: the user has the option to configure the syncing frequency of the Lightroom content to RAISE - by default, this will be done every 30 seconds. If you are on an older/slower machine you might want to increase this number to an hour or longer so it runs less frequently.