An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This 40-preset collection has the freshest and most fashionable filters for your Travel and Adventure photography. From grungy, muted shadows to popping highlights and vibrant colors
Give your photographs that all-important WOW factor, without spending hours and hours working on your images.
Contains .xmp files for Lightroom CC Classic 7.3 and above, Lightroom CC and Photoshop Camera Raw Filter.. Mac or PC.
As with all presets, photographers should view them as a starting point for their images, and some tweaking is recommended in order to get the best results for your specific image.
For more presets and actions covering Street, Fashion Portrait and Wedding Photography, take a look at the complete Imagepunk Portfolio: http://bit.ly/imagepunkadobe
There are no reviews currently available.
After your file has synced, it will be available in your DOWNLOADS folder.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
Lightroom CC Classic >>>
1 Download the presets zip file [Travel.zip]
2 Open Lightroom CC Classic and select any image
3 Select the DEVELOP tab
4 Select FILE>Import Develop Profiles and Presets
5 Choose the downloaded Zip file and click IMPORT
The presets will then appear in your Lightroom Presets folder.
To see a step-by-step installation video visit https://imagepunk.com/installing-presets-to-lightroom-classic-cc/
Lightroom CC (Cloud) >>
1 From the menu bar, choose File > Import Profiles & Presets.
2 In the Import dialog that appears, browse to the required path and select the downloaded zip file [Travel.zip]. Then, click Import.
3 The presets will then appear in your Lightroom Presets folder.
To see a step-by-step installation video visit https://imagepunk.com/installing-presets-in-lightroom-cc/
Photoshop Camera RAW >>>
1. Unzip the downloaded file (Travel.zip). You will find a folder called ‘Travel' inside.
2. Copy the folder ‘Travel'
3. Now to find the folder with Camera Raw presets on MAC or WINDOWS:
1. Press ‘Go - Go to Folder…' in top menu at your desktop.
2. Type ~/Library and press ‘Enter' button.
3. Go to the path in ‘Library' folder: Application Support –-> Adobe –-> CameraRaw –-> Settings
Note: Please create ‘Settings' folder yourself if you do not find it.
4. Paste the ‘Travel' folder which you copied earlier.
5. Restart the Photoshop and run Camera Raw Filter in Filter Menu.
6. You can find all presets in the section on the right on your screen.
1. Go to the path on your system disk:
2. Paste the ‘Travel' folder which you copied earlier.
3. Restart the Photoshop and run Camera Raw Filter in the filter menu.
4. You can find all presets in the section on the right on your screen.
Any problems with the installation contact me by email email@example.com
For more presets and free tools visit imagepunk.com
More By This Producer:
Action to create a dramatic studio effect monochrome portrait. Use it on indoor or outdoor shots. You can make various adjustments including color, contrast, levels etc
12 Presets to create a dramatic studio effect monochrome or color portrait.
10 Lightroom and Photoshop Presets specifically for Astronomy and Astro photography.