An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The ”Impossible Photos” Photoshop actions create 6 optical illusions of your photos, using a variety of the so-called ”impossible objects” (triangle, square, and pentagon shapes). You can use the final images in your web galleries or print them e.g. on a T-shirt and stun the viewers!
The Photoshop actions create 6 different effects:
• The first two actions create impossible triangles made up from 9 cubes. The first action uses the same photo on all cube facets, while the second action uses 3 different photos.
• The two ”Triangle Overlay” actions let you display your photos through two impossible triangle overlays.
• The last two actions create two ‘impossible' frames: a square and a pentagon, respectively..
There are no size limitations. The Photoshop version makes extensive use of smart objects, allowing you to go back and easily replace the photos when the action execution is complete.
Documentation and Support:
• To download the PDF User Guide, click the 'Notes & Docs' tab on this page.
• You may contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help or if you have any questions.
There are no reviews currently available.
Where is the product zip file located:
Navigate to your ”Downloads” folder. You should find the ”PanosFX-IMPOSSIBLE-v.2019.x.zip” file there. You may have to restart your computer, for the download to complete.
Note: If you still can't find the product zip file, please contact us at email@example.com providing the receipt you received as a proof of your purchase. We will email you the files as soon as possible, together with the installation instructions.
Unzip the file. This will create a folder called ”PanosFX-IMPOSSIBLE-v.2019.x” that contains the ”PFx IMPOSSIBLE.atn” file.
Loading the actions in Photoshop:
• Double-click the ”PFx IMPOSSIBLE.atn” file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.
Note: If the Actions Panel is not visible, select ”Window > Actions” in Photoshop's menu.
• Open Photoshop and go to the Actions Panel.
• Click the panel's menu button (at the top-right panel corner) and select ”Load Actions” from the pop-up menu.
• Navigate inside the ”PanosFX-IMPOSSIBLE-v.2019.x” folder and load the atn file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.