An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
It works well not only with text, but also with any graphics, for example, you can make your logo, lettering, card, business card or invitation. With just a few clicks, you can create a realistic watercolor texture effect. Feel like not only a designer, but also an artist painter! Create fresh and wonderful projects based on watercolor effects! Use Filter - Distortion - Ripple for a more realistic watercolor edges. Change, mix and add new colors for better results.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.102797.html
WHAT YOU GET:
🎨46 realistik watercolor styles:
2. Crimson yellow
3. Purple rusty
4. Orange fire
6. Golden orange
7. Autumn orange
8. Creamy pink
9. Red poppy
11. Green splashes
12. Cold pink
13. Light turquoise
14. Sea breeze
16. Blue lilac
17. Pale blue pink
18. Light blue lilac
19. Light lilac
20. Sea wave
21. Dark blue
22. Blue paint
23. Blue stone
24. Blue depth
25. Blue clouds
26. Blue yellow
27. Blue stripes
28. Yellow blue
30. Blue frost
31. Blue frost golden
32. Light purple
33. Blueberry turquoise
34. Pink blots
36. Pink yellow blue
37. Light multicolor
38. Pink yellow
39. Pink rose
41. Pink stripes
42. Lilac speck
44. Night sky
45. Black ink
46. Dark gray
✨2 styles with the effect of space:
47. Blueberry turquoise space
48. Purple space
📜5 styles of watercolor paper
✔ Detailed instructions For convenience, all styles are numbered, as in the preview.
There are no reviews currently available.
There are add-on for Adobe Photoshop which you have after purchase in ZIP archrive. This is not a Photoshop Panel.
1. Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app. Downloading may take some time, please stay calm.
2. After complete downloading the archive 'Watercolor Styles For Adobe Photoshop AE.zip' will be downloaded to the 'Downloads' folder or the one you selected.
3. Unzip the archive into a folder. Open 'How To Use Layer Styles AE.pdf' and follow the instructions.
4. Open the Photoshop, and create your own design.
1. Open Photoshop
2. Install Layer Styles ”Watercolor styles.asl”
(Window> Styles> Load Styles)
You can simply drag-n-drop it all into Photoshop (Do not place into the layout,
but into the interface space).
3. Open the PSD template _QUICK START.psd (5000x3335 px 300 dpi)
4. Create a text or any graphics on a new layer.
5. Apply the layer style.
6. What can be changed in the layer style: turn on the inner shadow, change the
scale of the pattern, move the pattern inside the layer.
If you have any problems with installation process check this thread https://www.adobeexchange.com/resources/19
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Сontact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatible with Photoshop CS3 and above.
Not for Further Distribution.
This listing is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
@ Copyright® Notice: All copyrights and trademarks of the trademarked ideas and photos being used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold, they are provided to you for free. This item is not a licensed product and I do not claim ownership over the trademarked ideas used.