An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Process multiple image files and have each replace the content of one or more smart layers. The outputs can be saved to a folder as JPG, PSD, PNG, or TIFF.
Demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSa1l9XlOAU
F E A T U R E S:
Replace warped smart content perfectly with the ”Edit Contents” mode
Multiple smart layer,s same content transform
Auto resize to crop, fit or custom size options:
Transparent image support
Need to use it on multiple smart layers?
Use the Job Queue add on
There are no reviews currently available.
- Alerts user if active document is not yet saved. This may also occur if an auto-recovered document is being used. Saving the document at least once is required to use this extension.
- Added support for invisible smart layers. Previously, if the smart layer is invisible, the script fails to align the smart layer to the original center of origin after replacement.
- Mac compatibility, replaced app.activeDocument with activeDocument variable to avoid error: ”Error 1302: No such element”
- added support for editing smart layers that are linked to Index color mode files, typically in GIF format.
- Fixed ”RelinkToFile command is not available” error caused by a bug where after a select all layer action, when selecting now or later, the layer is not selected if it is the first root layer.
When you have purchased and acquired this extension, it may be found in your Downloads directory.
If you have manually downloaded the ZXP file and used the Adobe Extensions Manager to install it, it may have extracted the ZXP contents to your default Downloads directory.
If you are unable to find it, please contact Pixelsplasher for help.
Extract, move or copy the following files to the Presets > Scripts directory:
• [folder] Pixelsplasher Scripts Only
• Replace Smart Content.jsx
The Presets directory is found in the Adobe Photoshop installation directory.
The Adobe Photoshop scripts folder is commonly found in:
Windows--C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\Presets\Scripts
Mac--/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2019/Presets/Scripts
If this is a new installation, you must restart Adobe Photoshop.
To access the script, select a smart layer and click on
File > Export > Smart Layer Replace...