An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
1. Fast, easy, professional
2. Save time and achieve beautiful results in several styles.
3. This action add a beautiful warmth to your photographs.
4. Action has been created using ”Adjustments layers” which gives you the chance to change the values in your own way.
5. You can also combine multiple actions and discover new effects.
6. Discover the hidden potential behind your photographs.
7. Change the look of your photos with one click.
8. It brings out the colors already there and helps create a focus on the important parts of a picture.
9. Easy to use
10. File included: 1 PS Action(.atn) & Help File
There are no reviews currently available.
For installation, kindly follow the steps below:
1. For CC customers all the addons require Creative Cloud Desktop app to be installed. If you have not already installed the Creative Cloud desktop app, please download and install it from: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html
2. Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and make sure the ”File Sync” option is turned on and you have logged in with the same adobe id (from which the add-on was purchased) in CC desktop app, in the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application:
I. Click the app icon (on the Windows System Tray, or the Mac Menu bar)
II. Click the gear icon and select ”Preferences”
III. Click the ”Creative Cloud” tab and then on ”Files”
IV. Make sure that Sync is turned on
3. Your add-on file ”Aquamarine by Linspace” should automatically download to your default ‘Downloads' folder, once you install the add-on via creative cloud.
4. You'll need to unzip the contents of the file. This should reveal .atn file.
FOR WINDOWS AND MAC:
1. Simply click on the .atn file or go to the PS select Window > Actions from the menu.
2. Click the actions panel menu button (it's located on the upper right corner of the panel). The action panel menu pops up. Locate and click the ”Aquamarine by Linspace” action, to load it in the actions panel.
3. Actions are ready.
4. Open an image then click on the action and click play button.
If it is failed, kindly try following steps:-
1. Click on https://www.adobeexchange.com/my-exchange.html?cloud=cc and login with your Adobe ID.
2. Then click on ‘Uninstall' wait for few seconds and then click on ‘Install' again. Wait a few moments for Creative Cloud Notification to pop-up, Check whether installation was successful, or failed?
3. If it failed, please provide adobe support(firstname.lastname@example.org) with the exact error message and its screenshot.
4. If it says successful, please follow the instructions written below header 'Instructions to select Action Set in Photoshop'