An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
**Works with Adobe Photoshop CC 2018+**
Cutting a layer into separate layers might just take a few clicks for pixel layers, for shapes however, it becomes more complex.
Easy Cut makes it possible to cut any layer type with just a click, using a variety of tools like guidelines, paths or selections. Everything stays in place, layer styles stay consistent and you can even use the functionality while having the extension closed.
- Cut any Layer Type (Pixel-Layers, Shapes, Texts, Smart Objects, ...)
- Use Guidelines, Paths or Selections to cut
- Split a Layer into equally sized Parts
- Automatically cut based on Events (new guideline, draw one-point-path & more)
- Mode to run in Background (- use Cut-Function while the panel is closed)
- Cutting results in two or more spearate layers
- Layerstyles and Shapeattributes are kept
- Possible to select all Layer Parts afterwards
- Option to add a Name Appendix (, )
- Editable Shape Cuts (Turn off ”Merge Path Components”)
- Process all selected Layers at once
- Works with any active Ruler Unit
- Option to rasterize Smart Objects before cutting
- Easy-to-use Panel Interface
There are no reviews currently available.