An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Keep your product information fresh and automatically updated in your print publications and catalogs with the inRiver Print Plug-In.
By using the existing PIM master copy of images, texts, and product attributes directly from your inRiver Product Marketing Cloud (iPMC), you can expertly speed up your work and eliminate constant proofreading and most errors. Create your publications easily and efficiently in multiple languages, with unlimited creativity, much faster and more accurately than before.
This version is for inRiver Product Marketing Cloud and Adobe InDesign 2020.
NOTE: Contact your inRiver partner for username and server settings.
There are no reviews currently available.
inRiver Print (Win) for iPMC and Adobe InDesign 2020
Where to Find in InDesign, go to Window/Browse Add-ons and find the inRiver Print Plugin that works with your version of inRiver and Adobe InDesign 2020. Click to acquire the plug-in and install it.
After installation you will find the extension under Window \ Extensions \ inRiverPrint.
If you want to install it manually, follow these steps:
1. Fetch the Command Line Tool. Download it from here: https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/creativecloud/support/exman-com-line-tool.html
2. Unzip the Command Line Tool zip folder
3. Open a Command Line window as Administrator, and go to the folder you just unzipped
4. Run the following (Win) command, with proper path and name to the downloaded ZXP: ExManCmd.exe /install ”c:\myfile.zxp”
5. Done. More info: https://helpx.adobe.com/extension-manager/using/command-line.html
To find the extension and to start using it, go to Adobe InDesign 2020 top menu Window/Extensions and select inRiver Print.
NOTE: you must be an approved inRiver user to be able to connect to inRiver PIM to see content in the plugin.
Read more here: https://servicecenter.inriver.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012181274-inRiver-Print-