An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
DPHOTO provides a beautiful way to organise, share and backup all your photos and videos in the cloud. The DPHOTO Plugin for Lightroom streamlines your workflow - allowing you to publish to your DPHOTO account with a single click, and then quickly share links to your online gallery, all without leaving Lightroom.
- For more information about DPHOTO, and to sign up for a free trial, visit https://www.dphoto.com
- For more information about the Lightroom plugin, visit https://www.dphoto.com/apps/lightroom" target="_blank">https://www.dphoto.com/apps/lightroom
There are no reviews currently available.
- Added automatic retry of failed uploads
- Improved handling of poor internet connections
- Fixed bugs related to publishing multiple collections at once
- Faster and more efficient syncing of Publish Services
- Added support for folders in a Publish Service
- Added drag and drop rearranging of albums and folders in a Publish Service
- Added import of existing DPHOTO albums and photos into a Publish Service
- Added quick view and share links for folders in the Export Service
- Improved album and folder creation in the Export Service
- Faster, more secure uploading
- Added support for Publish Services!
- Added tools for quick sharing of albums
- Improved speed and upload reliability
- Improved error handling
- Upgraded API calls to v2
- Fixed an error that prevented user login
- Moved API calls to HTTPS for security
- Added support for DNG, PSD and RAW uploads
- Bug Fixes
- Added support for watermarking
- Improved startup speed by streamlining server calls
- Better error handling for failed uploads
- Bug fixes
The plugin will automatically install itself in the following location:
- Mac: /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules
- Windows: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules
After installation, you should find the DPHOTO listed in the the Plugin Manager (under File -> Plug-in Manager). To use the plugin, select a group of photo or videos and choose File -> Export... You can then select DPHOTO from the list of Export options at the top of the dialogue box.
Having trouble with installation? You can also download a zip version of the plugin from https://www.dphoto.com/apps/lightroom