An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Coolors meets your Photoshop and Illustrator!
Browse thousands of colour palettes from the community!
Login and access your personal colour schemes!
Use them in your projects with just a click!
Super easy and super fast!
Note: The extension is compatible with CC, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
There are no reviews currently available.
Sync bug fix.
Install via Creative Cloud:
1. Ensure you have Adobe Creative Cloud installed (the Adobe Panel only supports CC 2015 on OS X) and you are connected to the internet.
2. Check your Activity Stream in the Creative Cloud app to confirm the add-on was successfully installed.
3. Launch or restart Photoshop or Illustrator.
4. Go to Window > Extensions > select Coolors to open the Coolors panel.
Install with ZXPInstaller:
1. go to Where to find it, in the add-on page
2. click on Download / Install your Add-on another way
3. follow the instructions to download the ZXP file
4. go to http://zxpinstaller.com/ and follow the instructions.
Ask for support:
If you still can't install the addon please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.