An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Edge Studio right inside Lightroom provides you an advanced filter to design beautiful artistic frames and borders for your images.
- A library of more than 100 frames and 50 borders that you can combine and tweak forever.
- You can experiment with edge colors, blends, blurs, total new geometry!
- Simply rotate/flip/scale your edge for a brand new look.
- You can easily import your own border and customize it around your photo.
- Edges can be made transparent/ inverted and used within a layer.
- Those are not Presets, you can preview immediately an edge from the library or any change you are making.
For even more power!!!
Edge Edit is part of our Essentials Edit for Lightroom? Our different Edit works together and gives you even more power, check out :
BlackWhite Edit :
There are no reviews currently available.
1/ Goto "My Add-ons page" and install your Add-on.
2/ Check the "Download" folder on your computer and unzip the EdgesEdit1_InstallerHSC.zip file.
3/ Double click on EdgesEdit1_InstallerHSC.app and complete the installation by dragging icon toward ’Applications’
4/ Launch Lightroom and go to ’Preferences’ under the Lightroom tab in the top menu bar.
5/ The ’Preferences’ dialog box will open, select the tab ’External Editing’
within the ’Additional External Editor’ right side of ’Preset’ click on ’Choose’
and select EssentialsEdit you will find within the ’Applications’ folder
6/ Click on the popup ’Preset’ and select ’Save Current Settings as New Preset’, give the name EssentialsEdit
7/ Close Preferences and you ready to use EssentialsEdit? for so simply right click on any photo and you will see ’Edit In’, or access ’Edit In’ from the ’Photos’ in the menu bar
8/ The first time you will validate an effect with this add-on you will prompted to register and enter the serial number that was provided to you at order time.