An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Ten of my preset collections bundled into one package.
You get …
The Imagination Collection (for Lr3,4,5 and 6)
The Air Collection (for Lr3,4,5 and 6)
Babies (for Lr 4,5 and 6)
The Pure Collection (for Lr 4,5 and 6)
The Lightful and Luminous Collection (for Lr 3,4,5 and 6)
The Simple and Light Collection (for Lr 3,4,5 and 6)
The Harvest Collection (for Lr 3,4,5 and 6)
The Daydream Collection (for Lr 3,4,5 and 6)
Michelle Bondy Presets (for Lr 3,4,5 and 6)
Mini Film Pack (for Lr 3,4,5 and 6)
A total of 153 presets for $29.99
There are no reviews currently available.
1. Go to your Downloads folder and unzip the file. Lightroom Presets are normally delivered to your computer as zip files. It will not install as a zip file therefore you should unzip it first.
The uncompressed file will have a .lrtemplate extension.
2. Open Lightroom.
3. Click Edit. Go down and click Preferences. A new window will pop up.
4. Click Presets Tab.
5. Click ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder” under Location. A window showing the file location of Lightroom can be found (for example: C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Roaming\Adobe) depending on where the program was installed.
6. Locate and double-click the folder Lightroom.
7. Locate and open Develop Presets.
8. Copy the preset you just downloaded. Go back to where you have downloaded or extracted the preset template or templates, select them, and copy them. You can copy by pressing Ctrl + C or by right-clicking and selecting Copy. If you have downloaded more than one template you may copy them all at once.
9. Paste the file or files in the User Presets folder inside Develop Presets.
10. Close Lightroom and open again.
11. Try your new presets. Import a photo and click Develop. On the Left Side, below the thumbnail of you photo you will see the available presets. Look for and expand ”User Presets” to find the presets that you have installed.