An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This is an After Effects extension to export animations to html.
A subset of AE features are supported.
Export to html, svg or canvas.
There are no reviews currently available.
- REPORT: Improved animation report
- FIX: Expressions separate dimensions
- FIX: propertyGroup for expressions (Duik bones are supported)
- FEATURE: supported Pucked and Bloat
- FEATURE: Extension: reports for not supported features
- FEATURE: Extension: baking keyframes for unsupported expressions
- FEATURE: Extension: improved preview and added Skottie preview
- FIX: default loop to true
- FIX: removing sans-serif and monospace from font preloader to calculate correctly when font is loaded
- FIX: improved image caching when preloading svg image tags
- updated definitions
- fix compression options
- initialization improvement
- not using non breaking spaces for text spaces
- added support for exporting video layers (only export, players don't support them)
- fix for path properties open without nodes
- use original comp name as export name
- added default filter values for banner template
- added option to load local file as lottie player
- initialSegment set before animation configuration
- reading file extension correctly when copying original assets
- fixed inlined json objects with carriage returns
- added loop support for banners
- exporting adjustment layers as null layers
- added checkbox to select comp names as default
- added filter size configuration and defaulting to 100%
- Add missing animation event name definitions
Navigate to Windows -> Extensions -> Bodymovin