An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
⚡ Save 75% and get this plus 500+ other presets: https://creative.adobe.com/addons/products/1243333
Easily boost the clarity and details of an image with just a click or two of the mouse. 12 one-click presets, 8 fine tuning presets & 3 brush presets included for a wide variety of options and control.
- 23 presets for Lightroom
- 3 brushes for painting clarity on specific spots of your photo.
- Instant Download - no waiting around.
- Completely customizable settings and sliders that allows you full control over your final image.
- Compatible with JPEG, RAW, and TIFF files so you never have to worry about the presets not working with a current project.
- Quickly get started with the easy installation instructions that are included.
- Works with both MAC and PC.
1. nuu14 - afternoon
1. nuu14 - certainty
1. nuu14 - clear day
1. nuu14 - delightful
1. nuu14 - distinct
1. nuu14 - lucidity
1. nuu14 - purity
1. nuu14 - simplicity
1. nuu14 - supersize
1. nuu14 - tangible
1.1 nuu14 - articulated
1.1 nuu14 - definition
2. nuu14 - clarity +
2. nuu14 - clarity ++
2. nuu14 - clarity +++
2. nuu14 - clarity ++++
2. nuu14 - reduce noise -
2. nuu14 - reduce noise --
2. nuu14 - reduce noise ---
2. nuu14 - reduce noise ----
Brush Presets List:
[nuu - clarity +]
[nuu - clarity ++]
[nuu - clarity +++]
Buy the Clarity Collection now and get crystal clear images every time you edit.
There are no reviews currently available.
Major update: Added 13 new presets and brush presets. Overhauled existing presets.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics14clarity.zip”. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] 14 clarity” containing '23' presets separated into a ”Develop Presets” folder and a ”Local Adjustment Presets” folder.
2. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom - Win: Edit >Preferences MAC: Lightroom >Preferences
3. Go to the ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4. Go to ”Lightroom” then to the ”Develop Presets” folder
5. Paste the folder ”Develop Presets” containing the presets into the ”Develop Presets” folder.
6. Repeat process for ”Local Adjustment Presets” folder.
7. Close and Open Lightroom again
8. Start using them :)
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Download and sample 12 free Photoshop overlays including bokeh, bubbles, dust, fireworks, glitter, vintage paper, lens flare, skies, and sparklers.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.