An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
⚡ Save 75% and get this plus 500+ other presets: https://creative.adobe.com/addons/products/1243333
THE FASHION WORKFLOW KIT - THE EASIEST AND FASTEST WAY TO EDIT YOUR FASHION PHOTOS.
Here's Everything You'll Get:
- 32 presets for Lightroom.
- 15 brushes for editing lips, skin, jewelry and more.
- Instant Download - no waiting around.
- Completely customizable settings and sliders that allows you full control over your final image.
- Compatible with JPEG, RAW, and TIFF files so you never have to worry about the presets not working with a current project.
- Quickly get started with the easy installation instructions that are included.
- Works with both MAC and PC.
Buy the Fashion Collection now and save yourself time and money while editing more efficiently.
There are no reviews currently available.
Major update: Complete overhaul of existing presets and addition of new develop presets. Added 15 adjustment brush presets.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics-fashion.zip” which can be found in your downloads folder or wherever your downloads are saved to. If you cannot find it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it ASAP.
2. Unzip the zip file and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] fashion” containing '32' presets separated into a ”Develop Presets” folder and a ”Local Adjustment Presets” folder. The ”Local Adjustment Presets are not compatible with Lightroom CC so ignore these. Please refer to Lightroom Classic instructions for brushes.
3. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom by clicking File -> Import Profiles & Presets.
4. Select all files from the [nuugraphics] fashion folder and click Import.
5. Click ”Presets” at the bottom right hand of the screen and find your new presets under the ”User Presets” folder!
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics-fashion.zip”. which can be found in your downloads folder or wherever your downloads are saved to. If you cannot find it, please send an email to email@example.com and we will send it ASAP.
2. Unzip the zip file and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] fashion” containing '32' presets separated into a ”Develop Presets” folder and a ”Local Adjustment Presets” folder.
3. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom - Win: Edit >Preferences MAC: Lightroom >Preferences
4. Go to the ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show All Other Lightroom Presets”
5. Go to ”Lightroom” then to the ”Develop Presets” folder
6. Paste the folder ”Develop Presets” containing the presets into the ”Develop Presets” folder.
7. Repeat process for ”Local Adjustment Presets” folder.
8. Close and Open Lightroom again.
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Download and sample 12 free Photoshop overlays including bokeh, bubbles, dust, fireworks, glitter, vintage paper, lens flare, skies, and sparklers.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.