An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
These actions let you create stunning pixel patterns in 14 different styles. There are even 3 border styles of varying strengths and 10 photo styles that you can combine to create hundreds of variations.
✔ Snapshot Prerendering
Play one action and all the effects will be generated for you! Using Photoshop's snapshots feature, you can switch between the effects instantly without running another action.
✔ Professional Results
All the effects are created using nondestructive techniques. The actions do not flatten your image or touch your original layers. They also work with low-res or high-res photos with six pixelation sizes from 4px to 128px!
✔ Easy to Use
Simply play the first three actions in chronological order and you're done. These actions guide you towards creating your effect and saves you a lot of time.
- 1. Render All Pixel Effects
- 2. Render All Edge Effects
- 3. Render All Color Effects
- Square Pixels (4px-128px)
- Rounded Pixels (4px-128px)
- Round Pixels (4px-128px)
- Wide Pixels (4px-128px)
- Wide Rounded Pixels (4px-128px)
- Wide Round Pixels (4px-128px)
- Tall Pixels (4px-128px)
- Tall Rounded Pixels (4px-128px)
- Tall Round Pixels (4px-128px)
- Diamond Pixels (4px-128px)
- Triangle Pixels (4px-128px)
- Triangle Pixels Alt (4px-128px)
- Wide Triangle Pixels (4px-128px)
- Tall Triangle Pixels (4px-128px)
- Edge Contrast (4-512px)
- Edge Outline (1-8px)
- Solid Outline (1-32px)
- Color Boost
- Retro Colors
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
After you have installed this product it can be accessed in Photoshop with these simple steps:
1. Restart Photoshop.
2. Open the Actions panel (Window > Actions).
3. Click on the panel menu located on the top-right of the Actions panel, then choose ”Pixelator by SparkleStock”.
4. Select any one of the ”Render All Effects” action then click the play button.
5. The effects will appear as snapshots in your History panel (Window > History). Select the effect that you'd like to use.
Important: The action do not appear in the Actions panel automatically. They must be loaded from the Actions panel menu as described in step 3.
Don't see the actions in the menu?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
Need help? Please contact us at email@example.com
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.