An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
✔ Snapshot Prerendering
Play one action and all the effects will be generated for you! Using Photoshop's snapshots feature, you can switch between the effects instantly without running another action.
✔ Professional Results
All the effects are created using nondestructive techniques - all layers are fully editable. The actions do not flatten your image or touch your original layers. They also work with great on high-res photos!
• Clarity (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
• Two-Strip (Red/Teal, Purple/Green, and Yellow/Blue)
• Harris Shutter (Horizontal Shift, Vertical Shift, Horizontal Stretch, Vertical Stretch, and Zoom)
• Dot Grid (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
• Rounded Square Grid (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
• Halftone Popart (1px, 2px, 4px, and 8px)
• Pencil Sketch (Regular and Soft)
• Stained Glass (32px, 64px, 128px, and 256px)
• Digital Display (8px, 16px, 32px, and 64px)
• 4 Point Star Flare (100px, 200px, 400px, and 800px)
• 8 Point Star Flare (100px, 200px, 400px, and 800px)
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
After you have installed this product it can be accessed in Photoshop with these simple steps:
1. Restart Photoshop.
2. Open the Actions panel (Window > Actions).
3. Click on the panel menu located on the top-right of the Actions panel, then choose ”Special FX by SparkleStock”.
4. Select any one of the ”Render All Effects” action then click the play button.
5. The effects will appear as snapshots in your History panel (Window > History). Select the effect that you'd like to use.
Important: The action do not appear in the Actions panel automatically. They must be loaded from the Actions panel menu as described in step 3.
Don't see the actions in the menu?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
Need help? Please contact us at email@example.com