An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
These 40 retro presets are the perfect way to give your photos the retro/vintage look. They're extremely lightweight (Under 100KB total) meaning it won't make Lightroom sluggish and keeps render/export speeds fast.
✔ 40 Fadeable Color Grading Presets
Choose from any of the eighteen fadable presets. These presets come in five strengths from subtle to strong so that you can choose the perfect one for your photo.
✔ Adjustable Tone
Want to edit the fade/contrast of the effect? It can easily be done simply by adjusting the tone curve. Unlike some presets that only make use of the RGB channels, our presets use The presets use the full capabilities of the tone curve tool.
✔ Minimal Settings
Don't re-retouch your photos! Most Lightroom presets overwrite your basic settings (exposure, contrast, white balance, highlights, shadows, etc.). Don't lose time re-retouching your photos. These presets will not touch your white balance or basic tonal settings.
✔ Compatible with Video Files
Color grade your videos in Lightroom! These presets are compatible with video clips and the minimal settings means faster rendering.
✔ Fully Compatible with LR Toolkit
LR Toolkit is the best workflow system for Lightroom and it allows you to customize the look of these presets. You can adjust the fade, create HDR looks, boost colors, and a lot more. More information can be found at www.lrtoolkit.com
- X-Pro II
There are no reviews currently available.
After the file has synced, it will be available in your local Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file.
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
We're happy to help! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.