An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Often in design we work fast using blending modes to our advantage and our laziness doesn't catch up to us until further down the road... for instance, we will multiply a black and white logo so that we only see the black pixel information or we will screen it so that we only see the white information. The trouble begins when we or another person needs to export those layers into flat usable transparent pngs for development or print. This is a set of Photoshop Actions that will automagically convert these layers for us.
There are no reviews currently available.
1. Select the layer you wish to perform the action on (note: cannot be a background layer)
2. Select the Action Set you wish to perform inside the 'Actions' Panel: Remove White (UnMultiply) -or- Remove Black (UnScreen)
3. Click the 'Play Selection' icon at the bottom of the 'Actions' Panel
(After installing the extension with Adobe Extension Manager)
1. Start photoshop app (restart if already running)
2. Open the 'actions' panel ( Window > Actions)
3. On the 'actions' panel click the small menu icon in upper-right corner of the panel
4. Select 'UnMultiply UnScreen English V1'
5. These actions will now be available to you from the 'actions' panel in your normal
Upon installation, a folder will be created with a sample file and readme.txt file for reference.