An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Give your images the professional touch they deserve with this bundle of 75 Presets and 17 Brushes! Achieve any kind of B&W effect you've ever dreamed of with carefully packed B&W presets that not only help you to create an efficient workflow, but also dramatically decreases your post production times. These presets are ”stackable” and not ”all-in-one” which allows you to work in much greater depth with your images, and the brushes allow you to work in individual areas of your photos.
Greyscale Essentials Workflow bundle features:
•17 Brushes and 75 presets.
•Guide on how to Stack/layer presets and brushes.
•Presets and Brushes that are compatible with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and Adobe Creative Cloud.
•Presets and Brushes that work with both JPEG and RAW images.
•Presets and Brushes compatible with both Mac and PCs.
•Guide on how to layer/Stack the Presets.
•How to install the Presets and Brushes.
•Recipe lists for the effects applied on the preview photos.
•Presets that are easily adjustable to fit your own style.
•Exclusive access to our private Lightroom Help and Tutorial Facebook Group.
Apply light and dark effects to boost the contrast of your B&W images with ”Greyscale Essentials Workflow”:
Tone/Tint effects and B&W images? All the answers over here:
Learn how to create a classy vintage image with the help of ”Greyscale Essentials Workflow”:
There are no reviews currently available.
1) Unzip the file you downloaded from our website
2) Copy the folder named ”Presets”
3) Open Lightroom, go to Edit -- Preferences. In there, switch to the Presets tab and click at ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4) A new Window Explorer's window should open. Double click ”Lightroom”, then double click ”Develop Presets”.
5) Paste inside the folder you have copied
6) Go now to the folder where you have copied the ”Presets”, but now copy the folder ”Brushes”.
7) Go all the way back to the ”Lightroom” folder (the one previous to ”Develop Presets”), but now double click ”Local Adjustment Presets”.
8) Paste inside the ”Brushes” folder.
More By This Producer:
Give your dishes the style they deserve with this versatile pack of 82 Food Presets and 21 Food Brushes for Adobe Lightroom
27 Brushes & 68 Presets, making Lightroom your best tool in Winter Photography Post production!
An unique collection of 122 Presets + 10 Brushes for enhancing Night Photography in Adobe Lightroom