An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Winter is a season best associated with Christmas. As a photographer, you may come across customers asking for Christmas or Snowscape inspired photographs. Don't worry about that - with our bundle ”A Winter’s Tale” workflow, consisting of 27 Brushes & 68 Presets, you will be able to infuse a Christmas feeling into your photographs and much more!
Take a look at how ”A Winter's Tale Workflow” can enhance your images in only a few minutes:
There are no reviews currently available.
1) Unzip the file you downloaded from our website
2) Copy the folder named ”Presets”
3) Open Lightroom, go to Edit -- Preferences. In there, switch to the Presets tab and click at ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4) A new Window Explorer's window should open. Double click ”Lightroom”, then double click ”Develop Presets”.
5) Paste inside the folder you have copied
6) Go now to the folder where you have copied the ”Presets”, but now copy the folder ”Brushes”.
7) Go all the way back to the ”Lightroom” folder (the one previous to ”Develop Presets”), but now double click ”Local Adjustment Presets”.
8) Paste inside the ”Brushes” folder.
More By This Producer:
Give your dishes the style they deserve with this versatile pack of 82 Food Presets and 21 Food Brushes for Adobe Lightroom
An unique collection of 122 Presets + 10 Brushes for enhancing Night Photography in Adobe Lightroom
Experience the elegance of a fine monochromatic photograph thanks to our Black & White Illustrated Collection for Adobe Photoshop