An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Not only must we talk about cameras and lenses when referring to architectural photography - post-production work becomes a key factor if we aim to achieve a quality result from our efforts. From highlighting details to adjusting contrast, recovering incorrect exposure values or correcting shadows, Adobe Lightroom gives us the perfect opportunity to showcase our repertoire of skills as designers to achieve a perfect result!
With our Brick and Mortar Workflow you will discover a new way to edit architectural photography, as if you were painting a canvas! Give color to your architectural photographs and bring them to life with our All-in-One presets in just seconds. Also enjoy the advantages of stackable presets, which will not cancel themselves out, while your original photographs are safe to work with in a non-destructive interface. And if that's not enough, you can achieve custom results in areas that require extra attention with our collection of brushes for architectural photography - unique to the market!
Discover a world of urban adventures with Lightroom, join the Sleeklens world!
Take a look at how we work with ”Brick and Mortar Workflow”:
There are no reviews currently available.
1) Unzip the file you downloaded from our website
2) Copy the folder named ”Presets”
3) Open Lightroom, go to Edit -- Preferences. In there, switch to the Presets tab and click at ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4) A new Window Explorer's window should open. Double click ”Lightroom”, then double click ”Develop Presets”.
5) Paste inside the folder you have copied
6) Go now to the folder where you have copied the ”Presets”, but now copy the folder ”Brushes”.
7) Go all the way back to the ”Lightroom” folder (the one previous to ”Develop Presets”), but now double click ”Local Adjustment Presets”.
8) Paste inside the ”Brushes” folder.
More By This Producer:
Give your dishes the style they deserve with this versatile pack of 82 Food Presets and 21 Food Brushes for Adobe Lightroom
27 Brushes & 68 Presets, making Lightroom your best tool in Winter Photography Post production!
The perfect companion for natural light photography - 60 stackable Lightroom presets, plus 21 professional brushes