An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Retro Photo Kit helps you create awesome retro-styled photos. This kit gives you amazing 15 film Photoshop actions, 10 beautiful light leaks, an easy date stamp generator, and a retro font.
What you get:
- 15 Retro Film Photoshop Actions
- 10 High-Res Light Leak Overlays
- Date Stamp Photoshop Actions
- Date Stamp Font
List of Photoshop Actions:
- Play All Effects
- AgfaPhoto CT Precisa 100
- AgfaPhoto Vista 200
- AgfaPhoto VIsta 400 Cross Processed
- DM Paradies Dia 100
- DNP Centuria 200
- Fujichrome Astia 100F Cross Processed
- Fujichrome Provia 400F Cross Processed
- Fujicolor Superia X-TRA 400 Cross Processed
- Kodak Ektachrome E100G Cross Processed
- Kodak Max 400 Expired
- Kodak Professional Ektar 100
- KONO! Donau
- Lomography LomoChrome Turquoise XR
- Lomography Redscale XR 50-200
- Polaroid 600 Expired
Date Stamp Photoshop Actions
- Horizontal Photos - Step 1
- Horizontal Photos - Step 2
- Vertical Photos - Step 1
- Vertical Photos - Step 2
- 10 High-Res Light Leak Overlays
- Retro-styled Date Stamp Font
✔ Save Time with Snapshot Prerendering
Play one action and pick the effects. This saves you time because you can switch effects instantly without having to play each action one-by-one.
✔ Date Stamp Generator
Easily add a realistic retro date stamp that you can customize with your own text.
✔ 10 High-Res Light Leak Overlays
Make your photo look even more retro with the 10 high-res light leak overlays. Simply place them on top of your image then experiment with the different blending modes.
✔ Retro Date Stamp Font
This kit includes two date stamp fonts to based on the fourteen-segment fonts used in film cameras. The Date Stamp font looks great in all situations. For a more authentic look, use the Date Stamp Alt font - this font has the fixed spacing seen in traditional displays.
✔ 100% Nondestructive Editing
To meet the demands of professional photographers, all effects are created nondestructively. All layers are fully editable and your layers are never merged.
✔ No Image Resizing
These actions use clever techniques to avoid image resizing. You'll always get the best quality even on high-res photos.
✔ Supports 16-bit RGB photos
There's no need to convert your image into 8-bit mode. All effects are compatible with 16-bit RGB photos.
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
After the file has synced, it will be available in your local Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file.
2. In Photoshop, open the Actions panel (Window > Actions).
3. Open the ”Photoshop Actions” folder. Choose the ATN file with a filename that matches your version of Photoshop. Drag and drop the ATN file into the Actions panel.
4. Select an action and click the play button.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
We're happy to help! Please contact us at email@example.com
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.