An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Bokeh Bomb Creation Kit is a set of Photoshop actions, brushes, gradients and images to help you add stunning bokeh effects to your photos.
✔ 8 Stunning Smoke Effects
Choose the perfect effect for your photo! This action set comes with a variety of styles.
✔ Save Time with Snapshot Prerendering
Play one action and pick the effects. This saves you time because you can switch effects instantly without having to play each action one-by-one.
✔ Fast Rendering
The bokeh bomb effect is created using a minimalist set of layers that are simple yet fully editable. This reduces the number of steps involved and makes the actions fast.
✔ 100% Nondestructive Editing
All effects are created nondestructively. Your layers are never merged and the layers are easily editable.
✔ Bonus 20 Bokeh Gradients
Quickly change the color of your bokeh with the included gradients. Gradients are the most preferable way to colorize layers and look much better than other methods.
✔ Bonus 180 High-Res Bokeh Overlays
Need more bokeh? Use the bokeh overlays! They’re high-res and simple to use. Simply place them in your document and change the blending mode to Screen or Linear Dodge.
- Step 1
- Step 2 (Large)
- Step 2 (Medium)
- Step 3 (Small)
- 20 Bokeh Gradients
- 180 High-Res Bokeh Overlays
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
After the file has synced, it will be available in your local Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file.
2. Doubleclick on the ABR, GRD and ATN file that corresponds with your version of Photoshop.
3. Go to Window > Actions. Play the "Step 1" action.
4. Paint over the main subject. Make sure that your brush opacity is set to 100%. You can check this by selecting the Brush tool and looking in the options bar located below the menus.
5. Play the "Step 2" action.
Note: If you can’t load the ABR, GRD or ATN files, try dragging and dropping them into Photoshop or your Gradient/Brushes/Actions panel. The panels can be accessed from the Windows menu.
Can’t find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
We’re happy to help! Please contact us at email@example.com
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.