An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
In the past, it was common to experience problems such as overexposure, lifeless tones, annoying highlights or lack of details at the moment to portray food photography; and while such circumstances could give them such as a problem of lack of experience, the truth is that has occurred to all photographers throughout their profession, regardless of their level of skills.
Thanks to the advantages of the digital post production, it is possible not having to rely on hundreds of photographs, and avoiding such tedious selection process, through a practical set of tools at an affordable price: with ”A La Carta Workflow” you will enjoy all the benefits of the digital edition of photography of food in just seconds - a pack of 82 Presets and 21 Brushes for Adobe Lightroom capable of transforming the most boring scenes into real masterpieces that will delight the most demanding palate.
Enhance details and correct exposure, while you give an incredible touch of “home made” to all your dishes’s photos – and best of all is that you don’t need prior knowledge of Adobe Lightroom, in order to enjoy the benefits of post photographic production. Intuitively, these products will adapt to your editing style, while keeping a non-destructive interface.
Now there are no more excuses to not enjoy quality photographic work: give your products the finish they deserve with this toolkit for Adobe Lightroom – a lifelong companion for the dedicated photographer.
There are no reviews currently available.
1) Unzip the file you downloaded from our website
2) Copy the folder named ”Presets”
3) Open Lightroom, go to Edit -- Preferences. In there, switch to the Presets tab and click at ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4) A new Window Explorer's window should open. Double click ”Lightroom”, then double click ”Develop Presets”.
5) Paste inside the folder you have copied
6) Go now to the folder where you have copied the ”Presets”, but now copy the folder ”Brushes”.
7) Go all the way back to the ”Lightroom” folder (the one previous to ”Develop Presets”), but now double click ”Local Adjustment Presets”.
8) Paste inside the ”Brushes” folder.
More By This Producer:
27 Brushes & 68 Presets, making Lightroom your best tool in Winter Photography Post production!
An unique collection of 122 Presets + 10 Brushes for enhancing Night Photography in Adobe Lightroom
Experience the elegance of a fine monochromatic photograph thanks to our Black & White Illustrated Collection for Adobe Photoshop