An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Metadata CC Lite reads out the embedded metadata of a document and inserts it as a text layer.
Demonstration-Video and more here: http://pixelsucht.net/metadatacc
Problems with the installation?
This way: https://pixelsucht.net/metadatacc/en/installation-and-troubleshooting/
German version: https://pixelsucht.net/metadatacc/de/installationsanleitung-und-fehlerbehebung/
• Add metadata to a single document
• Reads out the following metadata:
- Filename (not really a metadata but nice to have)
- Creation Date
- Document Title
- Camera Make
- Focal Length
- Image Size
- Creator Tool
• Choose font, position, color, size, opacity
If you want more features you can get the Pro Version. More information here: http://pixelsucht.net/metadatacc
There are no reviews currently available.
v 1.2 (February 2019)
v 1.1 (August 2018)
v 1.0.3 (January 2018)
- Fixed multiple issues with Windows and CC2018
- Added placing outside image
v 1.0.2 (April 2017)
- fixed spelling for ordinal numbers in English
- panel is not reloading if you minimize it and open it again
v 1.0.1 (7th April 2016)
- new Option ”Copy to Clipboard”
v 1.0.0 (18th March 2016)
The Panel will be installed through the Creative Cloud App.
Restart Photoshop and navigate to ”Window” -> ”Extensions” -> ”Metadata Lite”
Problems with the automatic installation via the Creative Cloud App?
• Download the zxp-file here: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud/install-instructions.14827.html
• Install the zxp-file with https://install.anastasiy.com/ or http://zxpinstaller.com/