An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This action collection is also part of Pro Photoshop Actions Bundle.
Save BIG on everything Photoshop by Presetrain Co.:
Poetry Collection includes 5 artistic landscape toning actions. Can be used with landscape, travel and portrait photography to bring more expression, atmosphere and richness to your images. Professional quality.
100% automated: no user input required, just press Play.
INCLUDES 5 STANDALONE ACTIONS:
● Poetry 01. Tuscany Village - warm/sepia atmospheric effect
● Poetry 02. Mystic Forest - moody/dark effect with character
● Poetry 03. Hazy Rocks - cloudy day and volume effect
● Poetry 04. Luminous Hills - vibrancy boost effect
● Poetry 05. Lovers of the Tide - natural/folk portrait toning effect
● Landscape photography
● Travel photography
● Natural light/outdoor portrait photography
There are no reviews currently available.
Once downloaded, please look for the file ”poetry.zip” in your Downloads folder and extract the file ”poetry.atn” from the archive.
Method 1 (simple)
- Double-click the .atn file of the action.
- Your action should be loaded into the Photoshop Actions Panel automatically.
- Open Photoshop and click on the Actions Panel menu button located in the top-right of the Actions Panel. Select “Load Actions”.
- Select the .atn file(s) from location where you unpacked your arhive to.
- Your action(s) should be loaded into the Photoshop Actions Panel.
- Select your action by clicking on it and press Play button (little arrow) on the bottom of the Actions panel.
- Done! A new resulting layer is created above your original image. You can also adjust the intensity of the effect by changing Layer Opacity or Layer Mode.
More By This Producer:
Features 10 premium and best-selling Lightroom preset collections released by Presetrain Co.
Large collection of author presets for wedding, portrait and event photography. Enhance your photography workflow!
Large collection of creative Lightroom presets with dark moody/atmospheric toning for outdoor photography.