An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
SoundReports helps you to create reports with used songs in a premiere project for SUISA or other registration offices like GEMA, AKM, ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC. The necessary declaration for an Adobe Premiere project is directly being created within an opened project.
SoundReport can be used immeadiately after installation for a limited test period. Thereafter, a paid subscription is needed.
Visit our product website for more information http://soundreport.radynamics.com”>http://soundreport.radynamics.com. If you have any problems with installation, please check out our http://soundreport.radynamics.com/soundreport_www/payload/soundreport_installhelp.en.pdf”>installation guide or contact us on Twitter @RAdynamics.
There are no reviews currently available.
- Chg: Improved english translations
- Chg: Show Pdf in choosen language
- Chg: After the registration, the music list is updated automatically
- Chg: After the first login, the music list is displayed automatically
- Chg: Music list now automatically refreshes, if no saved data was found
- Add: Implemented automatic registration
- Add: Info label if no sounds were found
- Add: Info label if no real mail address is specified
- Fix: If no login data was given, opening browser from plugin failed
Once the panel is installed, navigate to Premiere -> Windows-> Extensions -> SoundReport.