An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Wiredrive is the online media management and collaboration platform for work-in-progress and presentation of media.
Wiredrive’s add-on for Adobe Creative Cloud is the fastest, easiest way to import creative assets from, or upload your work to Wiredrive for review and approval. Users can quickly download elements into their app of choice (Pr, Ps, Ae, Ai), then upload revisions or new cuts into a project folder/sub-folder that is being watched by stakeholders.
- Browse or search all your Wiredrive projects right from the panel to find the assets you need
- Import assets directly from Wiredrive - including images and even .ai or .psd files (with all the layers!)
- Upload completed sequences to Wiredrive (for Pr & Ae Only: We automatically encode files to H.264/AAC on upload, ensuring easy web-viewing)
With this one download, you can add all of these integrations:
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
There are no reviews currently available.
*[BUGFIX] - Minor bug fix and security enhancements
1. Ensure you have Adobe Creative Cloud installed (the Adobe Panel only supports CC 2015 on OS X) and you are connected to the internet.
2. Check your Activity Stream in the Creative Cloud app to confirm the add-on was successfully installed.
3. Launch or restart Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop or Illustrator.
4. Go to Window > Extensions > select Wiredrive (Beta) to open the Wiredrive panel.
5. Log in with your Wiredrive account information