An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Film Noir Collection includes 6 artistic black and white conversion Photoshop actions. Atmospheric, dark and expressive, these actions simulate some features of the finest b/w analog films.
Film Noir is quite versatile, but works best with well-exposed portrait, fine-art and street imagery. Professional editorial quality with a single click!
6 ACTIONS INCLUDED:
- Film Noir I - Male Portrait
- Film Noir II - Female Portrait
- Film Noir III - Sepia
- Film Noir IV - Dark Matte
- Film Noir V - Porcelain
- Film Noir VI - Victorian
- Portrait photography
There are no reviews currently available.
Once downloaded, please look for the ZIP file in your Downloads folder and extract the file ”presetrain_film_noir.atn” from the archive.
Method 1 (simple)
- Double-click the .atn file of the action.
- Your action should be loaded into the Photoshop Actions Panel automatically.
- Open Photoshop and click on the Actions Panel menu button located in the top-right of the Actions Panel. Select ”Load Actions”.
- Select the .atn file(s) from location where you unpacked your arhive to.
- Your action(s) should be loaded into the Photoshop Actions Panel.
- Select your action by clicking on it and press Play button (little arrow) on the bottom of the Actions panel.
- Done! A new resulting layer is created above your original image. You can also adjust the intensity of the effect by changing Layer Opacity or Layer Mode.
More By This Producer:
Features 10 premium and best-selling Lightroom preset collections released by Presetrain Co.
Large collection of author presets for wedding, portrait and event photography. Enhance your photography workflow!
Large collection of creative Lightroom presets with dark moody/atmospheric toning for outdoor photography.