An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
With the latest version of Muse being responsive we've created a widget that lets you design a custom nav bar menu and have it only appear to a set scroll point on the page of the site this means that visitors of the site can still have access to the navigation while there scrolling down the page. 2 Extra widgets are also included a Scroll Position Detector and a Container Only Version.
There are no reviews currently available.
1) Unzip the file.
2) Open Adobe Muse
3) Double click the - Bungee Design Appear On Scroll Pinned Nav Bar Widget Pack.mulib file and it will add to your Adobe Muse Widget Library Panel
4) Once installed into Adobe Muse Open the Library Folder there will be 3 Widgets inside, the first will be the Container Only Version, then the Nav Bar itself and lastly the Position Detector.
5) Drag any of the 3 Widgets on to the Muse Page, if you want to determine the scroll position in which you want the menu to appear at then drag the Position Detector over first.
6) After getting the position you can now drag on the Appear On Scroll Pinned Nav Bar widget itself.
7) A 3 Line Button Icon Is also included within the download to use the icon simply turn on the image option in the widget and then add it to the widget image section.
7) For a video tutorial on how to use the Widget visit http://widgets.bungeedesign.com/help-guides.html