An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Align text Top, Bottom, Center, etc to another object while ignoring the bounding box of the text object.
- Select Type and 1 other object to align too.
- Click the corresponding button on the AlignCap panel for the desired alignment.
- 2 objects must be selected and 1 of them must be a text object.
- If the text object is inside a group, it can be selected using the Direct select or the Group select tools.
- This tool aligns to Cap-height. descenders and other characters above and below the cap-height might not give the desired intent.
- feel free to contact me with any questions
- other features and options to come.
There are no reviews currently available.
Illustrator 2019 compatibility
Window -> Extensions -> AlignCap