An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you like Behance? I've built a small useful tool for the community to simplify adding works to your Behance portfolio.
There are no reviews currently available.
First release, let us know what you think!
Once installed you will find a .zip file called ”behanceportfoliobuilder.zip or a folder called ”behanceportfoliobuilder” in your Downloads folder. Please unzip the file if a zip file is showing and then inside the folder you will see a Photoshop file and a Photoshop action called ”Behance Portfolio Builder.atn”. Double click this action (.atn) file to open Photoshop and then look for it in Photoshop's Action Panel under the menu Window>Actions.
To get your image ready for Behance:
1. Prepare your PSD file for Behance portfolio
2. The width of the image must be 724 px
3. Apply the BPB action
4. Your image will be divided into two windows: background and image
5. Set the first one as background of your page
6. Set the second one as portfolio image